For the very best results we strongly recommend the following:
- Before applying Immaculift it is important to ensure that the skin is totally clean, dry and free from make-up and moisturiser.
- Dispense a small amount of Immaculift onto the back of your hand. Apply with a clean fingertip.
- For the eye area - Using long, single strokes, work outwards from the inner eye to the temple, following the under eye contour. Feather the edges to blend the effect, taking care not to over work.
- For the rest of the face - Using long, single strokes, draw a small amount of Immaculift along the lines and wrinkles that you wish to erase. Feather the edges to blend the effect, taking care not to over work.
Once applied do not rub, as this will remove the product from the skin. Allow Immaculift to dry naturally. This normally takes 2-3 minutes. You may speed up the process by using a hairdryer.
Using Immaculift with make-upWe do not recommend using oil based make-up or moisturisers with Immaculift, as the oil impairs the effectiveness of the serum.
- For best results, use water or mineral based make-up.
- We recommend you use a loose mineral powder, making sure you dust lightly. A liquid foundation may be used but, once again, take great care not to rub or pull the treated areas.
- Immaculift can be applied above the top lip to help prevent lipstick from bleeding.
Avoid applying a thick layer of serum. Only a very small amount of Immaculift is required to produce the astonishing 'face lift' effect. A thick layer will lessen the effect of the product and may leave a powdery residue on the skin. If this occurs, gently wipe away the residue with a wet cotton pad. This is definitely a 'less is more’ product, a few thin layers are much better than one thick layer.
If, like many women, you find it impossible to put your mascara on without pulling some amazing faces, we suggest you put your eye make-up on first and then apply the Immaculift.
Immaculift is a professional skincare product, formulated to diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Depending upon your skin type and make-up, Immaculift may give varying results. Whilst we always recommend following steps above, we do encourage you to experiment with the product in order to discover what works best for you.