Advanced Daily Moisturiser for Men
Repairs, protects, nourishes and hydrates your skin
A hardworking anti-aging cream formulated to leave skin looking and feeling smooth, fresh, energised and youthful. Provides intense all-day hydration, protects against the elements and helps minimise post-shave irritation and redness.
- Revives & refreshes tired looking skin
- Helps to repair & protect against UV damage
- Key vitamins promote strong, healthy skin cell growth
- Helps to reduce and delay the signs of aging
- Minimises post-shave irritation & redness
Dermaworks Advanced Daily Moisturiser for Men is a hardworking anti-aging face cream, packed with powerful natural skin nourishing ingredients to leave your skin smooth and hydrated all day every day:
VITAMIN E – A powerful anti-ageing ingredient that helps improve blood flow, boosts moisture retention & elasticity, reduces the appearance of age spots & speeds up cell regeneration.
HYALURONIC ACID – Nature's most potent moisture magnet. Hyaluronic acid is key to hydration, helping to promote firm yet supple skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
BLACKCURRANT OIL – a powerhouse anti-aging ingredient with 4x the amount of Vitamin C as oranges. Helps to repair & protect skin cells from UV damage, stimulates collagen, reduces redness & inflammation and promotes brighter, healthier looking skin.
ALLANTOIN – A natural multi-tasking ingredient, allantoin repairs, protects, soothes and hydrates, helping to minimise rashes and inflammation. Great for reducing post-shave sensitivity, irritation and redness.
NATURAL PLANT OILS – Our facial moisturiser incorporates sunflower oil, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot kernel oil, pumpkin seed oil etc. These oils not only provide the skin with vital nutrients, they also act as natural conditioning agents, smoothing, softening & firming the skin.
Whatever your age or skin type, you can trust Dermaworks Daily Moisturiser for Men to get to work protecting your skin from harsh weather, UV rays, pollution and post-shave irritation. Make it a part of your skincare routine & experience smooth, supple, hydrated and healthy-looking skin – everyday!
Why do I need a moisturiser?
The key function of a moisturiser is to defend against moisture loss. Skin dehydration impacts the production of healthy collagen and elastin and causes cells to shrink. Skin consequently loses firmness and elasticity, leading to wrinkled, sagging and dull looking skin. Using a vitamin moisturiser daily, helps to feed the skin with essential nutrients and minimise moisture loss, helping skin stay firm, healthy and youthful.
When and how to use?
Ideally, you should moisturise twice each day; once in the morning and once in the evening.
1. CLEANSE YOUR FACE Cleansing sets the groundwork for your moisturiser. Cleaning the face with a good facial cleanser, to thoroughly remove impurities, ensures proper absorption of your moisturiser
2. APPLY ON SLIGHTLY DAMP SKIN Damp skin absorbs moisturiser more effectively than dry skin and it means that more moisture can be locked in, helping to keep your skin hydrated. After washing, pat skin lightly until almost dry before applying your moisturiser.
3. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY One of the biggest mistakes you can make is using too much moisturiser. If you pile it on your face, it can have a negative effect on the skin. Use a little and spread it evenly over the face, starting at the driest area,the cheeks.
4. USE SMALL CIRCULAR MOTIONS Use small circular motions with the tips of your fingers to massage the moisturiser in. Work in a straight, upward direction on the neck up to the jawline.
Can I use it on my beard?
Yes! Although you may prefer to use a beard balm or oil, Dermaworks Advanced Daily Moisturiser will provide the same conditioning benefits to your beard as it will for your skin.
Should I use it after shaving?
Absolutely! Whether or not you suffer the dreaded redness and irritation from shaving, we highly recommend applying to damp skin, immediately after shaving. Our moisturiser contains a number of soothing ingredients, including apricot kernel oil, shea butter and allantoin.
Aqua, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Vegetable glycerin, Olea europaea (Olive oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic acid, Zinc oxide, Allantoin, Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk), Tocopherol & Helianthus annuus seed oil (Vitamin E), Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Xanthan gum, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant extract), Citrus aurantifolia oil (Lime essential oil), Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Courmarin, Linalool, Limonene.
CUSTOMERS IN UK & CHANNEL ISLES
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY – (3-5 working days)
£3.99 NEXT DAY DELIVERY – (Order before 2pm GMT for next working day delivery)
Order as many products as you like & pay ONE FIXED SHIPPING FEE:
Europe - £5.99 (3-5 working days).
Rest of the world - £8.99 (5-7 working days).
All orders are sent using a tracked and signed service.
Need more delivery info? Click Here
DUTIES AND TAXES
Goods ordered from outside the United Kingdom may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs clearance charges and other tariffs once they reach their destination. Dermaworks is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. You are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures.
As an international purchaser, you will also be the importer of the goods and, as such, should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the goods are being imported.
Please be aware that goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and that we cannot guarantee that the packaging of your goods will be free from signs of tampering.
At Dermaworks we don't test any of our products on animals. We have a simple aim to deliver effective, premium quality skin & hair products by harnessing the very best of science & nature.
- None of our products are tested on animals
- None of our ingredients are tested on animals
- We don't sell to any markets that require animal testing