We wouldn’t want you to mistake our ice globes for ‘cooling’ globes! Oh, no. We’re talking real, sub-zero ice globes here, with proven cryotheraputic benefits.
If you want real, skin transforming results, a ‘cooling’ tool isn’t going to do the trick. You need ice globes!
Your skin needs the effects of cold shock to increase oxygenated blood flow and kick-start a skin rejuvenating process. Our borosilicate glass ice globes are designed to be frozen so that you get the full benefits of a real cryotherapy treatment.
If your skin concerns include, puffy eyes, dark circles, redness, inflammation, dull skin, sagging skin, fatigued looking skin, wrinkles, oily skin, enlarged pores and acne, this is the most important tool that’s missing from your skincare kit!
Why choose our Cryotherapy Ice Globes?
There are many ways to use your ice globes, multiple treatments and a multitude of remarkable benefits;
- Tightens and sculpts skin, refines contours and reduces wrinkles
- Wakes up tired eyes and gives your skin a fresh, healthy look
- Reduces redness, irritation and inflammation
- Helps improve blood circulation and flush out toxins
- Helps to heal skin reduce scars
- Eases muscle tension
If you’re looking for relaxing gifts for women or a self-care gift for yourself, Dermaworks’ Ice Globes for face make the perfect choice. It’s a gift that just keeps on giving!
- Enjoy some relaxing ‘me time’ - de-stress your mind and your skin
- Drain away toxins and reduce puffiness with a lymphatic massage
- Refresh and rejuvenate your skin
- Use with skin serums to enhance skincare results
- Help minimize enlarged pores and reduce oil production
- Improve skin tone, texture and brightness
Seriously, your skin will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the skin enhancing benefits of our facial ice globes. Make them an integral part your anti-aging skin care routine (or someone else!).
By the way, we highly recommend your globes with our renowned Retinol, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid skin serums!