NEW! Dermaworks Professional 20% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin B3. Repairs, Protects, Boosts Collagen, Anti-Ageing, Anti-Wrinkle, Skin Brightening. Natural Formula. Vegan. Cruelty Free.
- REPAIRS: Free radicals, generated by everyday stressors such as pollution and sun exposure, impair essential skin functions, including the skin's ability to repair itself. Vitamin C is a potent, natural antioxidant which neutralises damaging free radicals and restores normal, healthy skin function.
- PROTECTS: Environmental stressors reduce the vitamin C content of skin allowing oxidants to damage skin cells and leave the skin vulnerable to the effects of ageing. By combating cell damage and promoting healthy cell regeneration, Vitamin C is essential for maintaining optimum skin health and vitality.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN: Collagen is the building block of our skin. Vitamin C not only stimulates the production of healthy collagen, it also regulates collagen and elastin production. These functions optimise skin structure to help keep the skin firm, plumped and healthy and youthful!
- ANTI-AGEING: Vitamin C is an amazing anti-wrinkle ingredient! Because Vitamin C repairs and protects the skin and stimulates collagen production, it is a natural anti-ageing powerhouse. By keeping the skin healthy, firm and plumped, Vitamin C is able to reverse the existing signs of ageing and delay the future appearance of ageing!
- TREATS AGE SPOTS: Our 20% Vitamin C serum combines vitamin B3 to deliver a robust deterrent against age spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation. The serum works not only to inhibit the development of pigmentation, it also significantly reduces the appearance of existing pigmentation. Use our 20% vitamin C serum daily to give your skin a bright, even tone!
Dermaworks age defying 20% Vitamin C Morning serum combines the natural power of Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 and Hyaluronic Acid to repair and protect the skin.
Everyday exposure to sunlight and pollution can make the skin appear tired and dull.
Vitamin C tackles cell damaging free radicals, boosts collagen production and improves skin firmness, texture and elasticity.
Vitamin C is proven to help correct the appearance of age spots and pigmentation, whilst visibly smoothing and brightening the complexion to give your skin a remarkably healthy, radiant glow.